Liquid filters are utilized to separate solid particles from liquid. Cleanliness requirements from equipment manufacturers (turbine, etc.) dictate the liquid to be free of solid contaminants.
Gaumer Process provides standard (in accordance with Gaumer standard specifications) and custom engineered (in accordance with customer specifications) liquid filters to meet the desired requirements.
- Filters for liquid fuel (Diesel, API # 45, Demineralized water, Fuel Oil, Lube Oil, etc)
- Skid mounted, trailer mounted or standalone
- Simplex or duplex arrangement
- ASME coded pressure vessel with relief valves
- Blind flange or quick opening enclosure for easy access of filter elements
- Differential pressure indication and alarm for filter element change out
- Ladder and platform per OSHA requirements (optional)
- Quick availability based on pre-engineered design or custom engineered per equipment specifications
- Complete process and mechanical guarantees
- Training and start-up/site commissioning assistance
- Global certifications available such as PED, IECEx, ATEX, NR-13, etc.
- Power Generation - Traditional power plant or mobile power generation unit
- Upstream, midstream and downstream